Personal Information and Its Use
○ The following information about you may be collected, stored and used when we provide services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as a user or be able to enjoy some of the services we offer.
○ We may collect the following information when you use the service:
●Log information, refers to technical information that may be automatically collected by cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our services, including:
○ Device or software information, for example, the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identifier used by your mobile device;
○ Information that is searched or viewed while using our services, for example, the web search term you use, the URL address of the social media page you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when using our services;
○ Information about the mobile apps and other software you have used, and information about the mobile apps and software you have used;
○ Information about your communication through our services, For example, the account number of the communication, as well as the communication time, data and duration;
○ The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time, or location of the shared photo or video you took or uploaded.
●Location information, refers to information about your location that you collected when you turned on device targeting and used our location-based services, including:
○ our geographic location information collected by GPS or Wi-Fi when you use our services with mobile devices with location capabilities;
○ Real-time information provided by you or other users, including your geographic location,
○ For example, the account information you provide includes the information about your area, the shared information that you or others have uploaded that shows your current or previous location, and the photos that you or others share that contain geo-tagged information;
○ You can stop collecting your location information by turning off location.
● We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
○ Provide services to you;
○ Ensure that the products and services we provide to you are secure when we provide services for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes;
○ Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
○ Make us more aware of how you access and use our services to respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions;
○ Provide you with more relevant ads to replace popular ads;
○ Assess and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional and promotional activities in our services;
○ Software certification or management software upgrades;
○ Engage you in surveys about our products and services.
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you have access to, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided in connection with the use of our services. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting the above information, we may ask you to authenticate to protect your account.
Except as follows, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent:
● We and our affiliates may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents for the following purposes:
○ Provides you with our services;
○ Achieve the purpose of the “How we may use information” section;
○ Understand, maintain and improve our services.
● As our business continues to grow, we and our affiliates may make mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
We or our affiliates may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
○ Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
○ Comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
○ Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
○ Uses that are reasonably necessary to comply with laws and regulations, to safeguard the public interest, or to protect the safety and legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
Provision of Information
Our many services allow you to share your relevant information not only with your own social network, but also with all users who use the service, for example, information you upload or post in our services (including your public Personal information, the list you create), your response to information uploaded or posted by others, and location data and log information related to that information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to let you share information with users around the world, so you can share information in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the information may be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or non-associated third parties not under our control, or by others. Users or such third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of the information uploaded, published and exchanged through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have access to your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you are required to remove your information from our services, please do so in the manner provided by these special terms of service.
A cookie is a small data file that Fundoll transfers to users’ computer’s hard disk, generally to quickly identify a user’s computer and to “remember” things about the user’s visit, such as the user’s preferences or a user’s name and password. The Service sends cookies to users’ computers when users access. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to users’ personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our service, tailoring recommendations to users’ interests, and making the Service easier to use. Users can disable cookies at any time, although users may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons and store such information as log information. We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services for the following purposes:
● Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us identify you as our registered user or save information about your preferences or other information that you provide to us;
● You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of ads, but these ads will be less relevant to you.
Fundoll respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Fundoll may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Fundoll owns or has the right to use all the intellectual propriety rights with respect to the content and services that are developed or jointly developed by Fundoll. This content and services are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.